Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do I do to hold the sea I Drink?

I know its good for your body to drink marine, but i drink 2 glasses of wet in the morning and 1 hour (or less) subsequently i pee it ( a lot), what should i do or what should i take or get through to keep the river in my body and not basically urinate it?How do I do to hold the sea I Drink?
urinateing it is a good entity cos you r flushing out the toxins in your body thats why you should drink seriously of water
whip water pills dude
saline it retains water within your body add some into the wet u drink
You don't keep the sea in your body. The point of drinking hose is to flush out the waste products (like urea).
This is what hose down does. It helps to flush out the things your body doens't inevitability and absorbs the parts it does obligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment