Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How can I run/jog longer?

I only walk briskly about 15 minutes since I have a babya few mths ago and just started this routine. I be told I need to walk briskly atleast 45 minutes to burn fat.
The 15 minutes is rock-hard for me and im only 15 lbs overweight. Should I only just suck it up and go longer or build up to it?How can I run/jog longer?
The best path to lose fat is to jog/run at intervals. Get your heart rate up, consequently rest, then up, after rest. So, take your stroller out for a amble, run/jog for a minute, walk for 3. Do that for 45 minutes and you'll see great results.
Build up to it. If you try to do too much too soon you hold a change to become injured. If you hold been running 15 minutes everyday for at least possible 1 month then you should know how to run for 20 minutes. Don't worry going on for your speed just run effortless. Increase your time every 4 weeks, and do not get into too big of a hurry.
I come across this great product for weight loss and it be excellent for me. Together with a apposite diet and exercise I am finally happy next to my body and the way I look. You should check this product at
http://www.getinfo2.info , they own a free trial and you only salary 6.95$ shipping and handling. A must!

No comments:

Post a Comment