Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How do i become more flexible?

i want to be able to do flips and splits and crabs and things but stretching other hurtsHow do i become more flexible?
Don't stretch until it hurts, but stretch every day.
It take time to elongate your muscles, specially if you are already muscular.
take yoga classes and stick beside it..
If Yoo Want 2 Become More Flexible Jus Stretch Evryday Using Al Yoor Body Until Yoo Get Flexible Oh And It Takes Lyke a year Or 6 Months 2 Get Flexible ;] Hope ii helped x
Do Hatha yoga for 30 minutes everyday
sorry but I can't oblige you because I'm writing a book (XD LOL)
If stretching hurts, I would seriously take a look at your diet. Are you drinking enough potassium for instance, and protein. If you do not enjoy a well hanging diet, you body is going to reject any extra curricular you try to put it under. On the other appendage, there is such a entry as overdoing it. You need to work up to these things at a snail`s pace, not go at it full hog, as stretching your muscles is usually tear them a little. Try doing these things every other daytime, this will give them a light of day in between to restore to health. JJ
No pain no gain - basically don't overdue it.
if you stretch in a hottub it will be a LOT easier.
Do YOGA!
Since I started to work out I be looking for a good counterweight loss product. I was on a diet but I feel that I needed a little "help" so I approved to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at
http://www.goinfoport.info , they supply you a free trial and you only payment 6.95$ shipping and handling.
Stretching wont hurt if the muscles are warmed up properly the best path to get really right stretches is to go to a sauna and do your stretching in that I do this after going to gym and its really improved my flexibility!!

No comments:

Post a Comment