Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How can I trim down my athletic body?

Is there a polite way to kind myself look more girly then boyish? I'm delicate and have a muscular frame, but anyone almost 6 feet high makes me consistency to much like a tom boy later a girl. (side note...I am a tom boy but don't want to look approaching one...not ashamed of my tom boy roots though). Help!How can I trim down my athletic body?
High reps, low weight. This will abet tone your muscles with bulking them up.
try to tone your muscle a bit than bulk it up
its your body structure, you cant change it. I am impossible to tell apart way-except not that tall. I be made fun of as a child but i learned to love it and very soon its in style more than ever. So wear athletic gear that is to say meant for the streets and not the gym and embrace your body for what it is.
I'm trying to lose shipment too and it's sooo hard. My aunt is using a mass loss product and it's really working for her. I'm gonna try it and I recommend you try it too. Check their website at http://www.getgoinfo.info , my aunt got a free trial and compensated only 6.95$ shipping and handling.

No comments:

Post a Comment