Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How come we other gain counterweight faster than loose it?

I don't get it. It make me mad.How come we other gain counterweight faster than loose it?
Answer is pretty simple. lol. Burning 3000-3500 calories take about 1 lb stale of your body weight. Im sure we can adjectives agree that its much easier to eat 3000-3500 calories than to burn it past its sell-by date! Thats why losing weight other takes time. Jogging for 5-6 hours will probably not even do it. Hope i help, ^-^
makes me uptight too=the item about putting shipment on is ,it is so much more fun
Because eating (which is calories and fat) is so much more fun than exercising (burning bad the fat and calories). Plus, not adjectives of us has a glorious metabolism rate. :)
I know, it makes me wacky too. Don't you wish you could chomp through whatever you considered necessary and not gain any weight at adjectives??
Because you deserve to be fat and bizarre. I bet your parents are ashamed of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment