Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How can I stop smoking?

I just started smoking. Maybe a week ago. The unbroken school be there, and my boyfriend (ex-boyfriend now) started smoking a cigarette, and me anyone an idiot, I also smoked one. Ever since then, I've be smoking knowing that it's bad for my vigour.
Since I just started, and I'm not really addicted, how can I stop?How can I stop smoking?
The craving for a cigarette simply last no more than 30 second. When you crave one just do something else till the craving go away. Only smoking a week you should be able to stride away fairly smooth. I just quit after 19 years. It is something you do NOT want to grasp addicted to.
Just throw away the smokes and dont buy anymore, for every $ that you would spend on cigarettes put it in a jar till you enjoy saved it up and afterwards buy something for yourself with it.
I totally quit cold turkey on strange years eve after smoking for 16 years. Saved up quite a bit of money this passageway and just splurged on some clothes :)
through them away i suggest you cigarettes gust toss them get ride of them don't verbs if you do what i said it will work
First you need to avoid anyone and or environment where on earth you will be subject to the smell or in contact near smoke.
You have to really want to quit smoking and I suggest find a really strong spearmint flavored gum and chew .
You in recent times started smoking a week ago so you can't be addicted to nicotine so I say allow your willpower to overcome any cravings you own.
u have individual been smoking for a week within school? what generous of a school are u going too ,kids should not be smoking WHAT? u deem it makes u look cool? if u do after the joke is on you.
buy the patch or the gum and use it

No comments:

Post a Comment