Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How can I seize stronger and bigger(muscle)?

Ok so i'm 15 ..i want to get bigger muscle clever and stronger..i'm about 5'7" - 5'8"ish..i weigh something like 130-135..I played varsity soccer for my high arts school last year as a freshman and alot of the players be bigger and stronger than me and pushed me around...how can i get bigger and stronger so it wont happend anymore?? I call for a work out to do during the summer..so if anyone can help that would be hella cool alrite next thanxz bye!How can I seize stronger and bigger(muscle)?
definitely come together a gym. I did and I am also your age and it helps tremendously! Lift stocky and with masses reps. also work on your abs it all falls fund on the abs or "core" and since your 15 and cant drive if you cant find a gym near you only just get some weights and do lots of curls and an exercise bubble for sit-ups is also well worth it.
essentially just stay moving during the summer and you will be stronger and feel better surrounded by no time
also drink TONS of water if you don't you will never gain muscle
Good Luck!
lately get a barbell and a wight set
You are too babyish now, and also genetic put a bet on ground plays a great factor. Give it some time, be patient. Stay wholesome should be the number one concern, trust me. Looks will come along with it.
I agree next to, "davidtordine" as I too believe you shouldn't start yet due to your age.
Are you my long lost brother, im 15 and 5'8 and 130 pounds and play varsity soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment