Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How can i fashion my diet more nutrtious ?

monday
3/4 all-bran with 1 cup no-fat milk
1 cup red juice
1 banana
1 cup green tea
1 can tuna -in springwater
brocoli/ carot/ spinache/ brusel sprouts ( adjectives steamed )
what else should i eat today to engender a more healthy diet . gratefulness for your help.
also, judge from my 3 previous questions , do you believe i eat bearing too much food in a year , given that i am only 5'2 at 110 lbs ?How can i fashion my diet more nutrtious ?
Baked chicken breast would be nice to make a payment. Mixing milk with ginger juice (acid) will eventually craft your stomach sick.
I believe that is too little food. You own to eat 5 times a hours of daylight and each portion must be not bigger than the size of your appendage (and not smaller too!)
Hah
I eat so much more than you
I'd starve on that diet
And for the copy, I'm 5'3" and I weigh 104
Anyways
I said nuts and protein
Listen up, you sound stupid repeating yourself
My enclosed space is in cult, as a result many folks ask me how they can slim down. My answer is always matching: good diet and exercise. But I found this great product which I conjecture helps closely in the process. I recommend you check this website
http://www.greatpop.info , they enjoy a free trial and you only clear 6.95$ shipping and handling. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment