Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How can i lose lbs...?

I'm not a big girl at all but I do want to lose wieght. I'm still a pubescent so I know my metabolism is at its fastest. I need sustain on sticking to a diet. Can anyone help me? Workout tips or recipe yall love? Thanks so much.How can i lose lbs...?
I find it easiest to be good when I track what I'm ingestion. I log my stuff at www.thedailyplate.com, but there's also fitday.com, sparkpeople.com, etc. I like the plate though because others can see my food so I own to be good =)
cardio and drink lots of marine. eat more robust.
Go pick up a book called "the abs diet" and read as soon as you can. It is a book that focuses on drinking more of the right food to increase your metabolism and burn fat while you aren't doing anything. The author is the editor for Men's vigour so it is a little geared towards men, but still fantastic for adjectives people to read. You will revise so many great facts and you will stay away from in no doubt foods you thought were safe.
http://magegame.ru/?rf=cbfee1eee2ede8f6e...

No comments:

Post a Comment