Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How can i lose twenty pounds inwardly a few months?

i'm 19. i'm 5'2". and i weigh between 118-120 pounds. i want to weigh 100 pounds.How can i lose twenty pounds inwardly a few months?
Get a divorce...it worked for me!
There is no reason to lose that much consignment in that time frame. Experts enunciate it is healthy to lose 1-2lbs per week...
It seem like you are the immaculate body size anyway
Being 19 and 100 pounds is unhealthy. If you lose bulk too quickly and its unessasary places that dont lose immensity will look bigger..like your snout.
you should not weigh 100 pounds. if you do want to be really skinny then be in motion for 110 instead. if you think you are podginess you should go to a phsycologist or something. but you nouns okay weight for your age.
Stop intake.
If you want to loose "just enough" weightiness then the most hearty way to do it is intake "oatmeal" No milk just sugar and nil else in it, it could be cheesy but I lost A LOT of weight when I made that my diet. Anyway it be my doctor who suggested I eat it more or less 3times a day, it's pious for the heart, its good for your digestive system and it also give you enough punch. Don't drink sodas( and don't eat sweets ( you enjoy to resist all these to achive your dream!) Oatmeal 3x a day(eat nothing within between meals except fruits), drinking lots of dampen and eating fruits, will definetly relief you loose weight within a healthy method. Do some exercise along with it, my own form of excercise is cleaning the entire house everyday! not merely do I sweat a lot and prolong my weight, I also hold on to the house clean! try it and see the results This worked for me=)

No comments:

Post a Comment