Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How can I procure thinner thighs?

I'm really athletic and have muscular thighs (I do track). What exercises can I do to move about from size 8/9 thighs to size 6 thighs? Thanks?How can I procure thinner thighs?
If they are truly "really muscular" thighs, than no exercise is going to make them leaner.
You would own to exercise LESS to make muscle budge away.
And you don't want to do THAT, do you?
its really hard to loose substance off of your thighs
i don't surmise it'll happen
my sister have the same problem
I own been wondering that myself.
Anything that tones, not bulks, up your muscle: lighter weights, more repitition. Also drinking less, but contained by the end, your inheritance dictate your body build. If you're athletic, you may be as small as you can be--which is not all that hideous to many guys. You can work it out somehow.
I aspiration I had thinner thighs. I'm sorry! I can't facilitate you here!
try swimming thats my solution to all cargo problems. good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment