Tuesday, September 28, 2010

How can i loose my stomach and hang on to it toned?

How can i loose my stomach and hang on to it toned?
Can you say "Crunches"? They fashion all the difference. Don't forget the side crunches; they incorporate definition, and they 'stay' forever.
the only road you can truly lose fat is by doing aerobic exercise. swimming, running, biking, foxtrot..something that is long, concrete, and where you use deeply of oxygen. then you start some sort of resistance training to build muscle. i would recommend jog for 35 minutes or so. then cooling down and doing a video on pilates or yoga.
I lost mine by working my instrument up to 450 crunches 5 days a week and walking at least 2 miles a afternoon I lost it within 2 months after stopping so do not stop. however u can tone down after going on for 3 months

  • cheap web host
  • hidden myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment